Brother ScanNCut CM300 - International Version
Brother ScanNCut CM300
- New cutting blade from the prestigious Brother firm; with it, you can draw, scan and cut all sorts of designs and craft patterns.
- You can save your drawings and use them whenever you want, easily modifying the size or rotation of the image and cutting on any part of the material.
- Useful for scrapbooking, stencil, textile and patchwork projects, with the erasable pencils, you can make stitch marks and cut with precision using the cutting blade..
- Scan all your drawings, photographs and patterns in 300DPI. Detect the edges of the element and import it to your memory or through your USB port for editing.
- 300 DPI scanning resolution
- 600 designs, 100 of them for quilting
- 5 fonts
- Scan your design and save it as a cutting or drawing file.
- Great LCD screen in full colour.
- Workspace of 12 in.
- Transfer the files or connect directly with ScanNCut Canvas
- You can scan and cut directly.
- Scan, edit and create your own cutting designs.
- Cut paper, cardboard, vinyl, fabric, EVA foam
- - Cutting blade with scanner and integrated full colour LCD screen .
- - Standard cutting blade Brother ScanNCut.
- - Standard cutting blade support.
- - 1 low tack adhesive cutting mat 12 x 12 in.li>
- - Spatula, to easily remove pieces from the mat.
- - USB port.
- - Touch pencil.
- - Instructions.
- - Accessory transport bag.
- Approximate cutting depth:
- Standard blade: 0.8mm
- Deep cut blade: 1.5mm (according to material density).
- 12 blade levels.
- 19 pressure options.
- 5 cutting speeds.