The canvas is the essential support for your Mixed Media work or project, as this technique is a mixture of several components. It must be robust and resistant enough without being too rigid or difficult to handle. It must also be able to support watercolours while receiving the components of elements such as primers or gouaches, which are a little more creamy. Do not forget to choose a water-resistant surface to prevent it from deforming. You will then have a suitable surface for the application of gessos or textured pastes. The different formats allow you to create small projects and increase your talent and size over time.
- Bonfil Set of 2 notice boards with canvas 30x30cmRegular Price £1,000.00 Special Price £3.86
- Artemio Large Natural Wood DiscsRegular Price £5.02 Special Price £3.77
- Garland Made of Wooden Houses with LED LightsRegular Price £17.14 Special Price £12.85
- Natural Wood DiscsRegular Price £4.01 Special Price £3.01
- ARTIS 3D Canvas (38mm. frame)
Starting at £6.63
- Cardboard on canvas with adequate preparation for oil and acrylics.
Starting at £2.48
- Star Canvas on Europa frame
Starting at £3.36