Calligraphy Nib Holders
We’ve dealt with calligraphy nibs in another section, let’s talk about nib holders.
Straight ones have usually a rubber ring to hold the nib, while oblique achieve a pretty difficult angles which are required for certain calligraphies.
Straight nib holders have different sizes and diameters. The longest one is for simulating paintbrushes. Some are curved for a better hand grip. Most nib holders are made of wood or plastic since they’re pretty light weighted and are easy gripping materials.
- Tachikawa Nib HolderRegular Price £4.45 Special Price £3.82
- Tachikawa Ergonomic Nib Holder with lid BlueRegular Price £7.12 Special Price £6.56
- Tachikawa Ergonomic Nib holder WhiteRegular Price £6.23 Special Price £5.61
- Tachikawa Ergonomic Nib holder PinkRegular Price £6.23 Special Price £5.73
- J Herbin Calligraphy Penholder and NibRegular Price £15.31 Special Price £13.92
- Red penholder£2.66
- Manuscript Multi-coloured nib holder marble effectRegular Price £2.89 Special Price £2.40
- Manuscript Turquoise nib holder£2.27Out of stock
- Purple nib holder£2.27Out of stock
- Plain colour nib holders
Starting at £1.83
- Speedball Oblique pen holder£2.13Out of stock
- Manuscript White nib holder marble effect£2.89Out of stock
- Manuscript Black nib holder£2.27Out of stock
- Manuscript Black and gold dip pen holder marble effect£2.89Out of stock