Pinty Plus Black board Paint
Regular Price £5.33 Special Price £4.53
Create your own board
BEST PRODUCTS & PRICE
FULLY SECURED PURCHASE
RECEIVE IT IN 3-5 WORKING DAYS
Pinty Plus spray priming for chalk paint.
Spray paint in black and matte finish for boards. Allows you to draw in chalk and erase. High performance, coating and elasticity. Allows you to create high durability and resistance surfaces.
- Once applied, it works as a common board with the advantage of adapting to any shaped or straight surface. Apt for wood, metal, cardboard, fabric, stone, fiberglass, rigid plastic, etcetera.
- Performance: 520cc= 2 m2.
- Dry time: superficial 2 hours, total 4 hours. To draw with chalk, wait 48 hours.
- Repainting: before 1 hour or after 48 hours.
How to use:
- The surface to be painted must be clean, dry and free of any contaminant agent.
- Shake the spray can vigorously for 1 minute after the mixing balls crack. Spray at a distance of 10/12”, applying thin and quick coatings, first horizontally and then vertically. It is advised to apply two thin coatings and not one thick one to achieve uniform coating and avoid delayering.
- Once finished, invert the spray can and press until only gas comes out to clean the button.
- Apply a minimum of two layers for optimal results.
- You’ll be able to write with chalk past 2 to 3 days after painting.
- Remove chalk with a damp cloth.