- Styrofoam Balls
- Suitable for every kind of works or decorative techniques.
- Especially designed for creating Fofuchas, they can be the hands, feet, hip or head.
-They can also be used for patchwork.
- It is recommended to paint these balls with acrylic paint, synthetic paint could damage the Styrofoam.
- To stick the Styrofoam you will need white glue, silicone or any adhesive without solvent.
- Styrofoam balls available in different sizes.
- The next balls come cut in stackable halves for logistic reasons: 150mm (15cm), 160mm (16cm), 180mm (18xm), 200mm (20cm), 250mm (25cm), 300mm (30cm) and 500 mm (50cm).